We provide professional, licensed home appraisers to determine the value of your home or property.
When do you need a real estate appraisal?
- Mortgage – Financial institutions almost always require an appraisal for a purchase or refinance
- Purchase or Sale – Buyers or sellers, especially in a for sale by owner contract, often order an appraisal
- Estate Planning or Settlement – Real Estate is frequently one of the major assets that must to be handled as part of an estate
- Divorce – An appraisal establishes an objective property valuation
- Property Tax Assessments – Appraisals are ordered for review and appeal of property tax assessments.
What is the appraisal process?
When performing a property appraisal for you, we undertake the following steps.
- Property Inspection
- Interior and exterior inspection of the building and property
- Documentation with pictures, measurements, and sketches
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Confirm tax data, zoning and other sales in the area using publicly available records
- Research comparable sales, current market data, neighborhood and community information
- Ascertain property value using the three approaches to value: market approach, cost approach and income approach
- Analyze the results of the valuations and determine the final valuation of the property
- Final Report
- Issue a well-documented report of the appraisal in a timely fashion
We get the job done right, on time.